Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ootd: Resurrected!

Hi guys! If you're reading this, I'm off on my trip, but I wanted to post some outfits that I wore last week. I hope you enjoy them! Without further ado, here's the first:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anthropologie Circle the Globe Skirt, Tempting Trellis Cardigan
NY and Company top
Softwalk shoes
Macy's tights

I literally never wear this top. It's too big for me, and I don't have a clue how to style it. Last week, I noticed how much purple was in my Tempting Trellis cardi and decided, what the heck, let's give this a whirl. I really liked how it turned out, and maybe this top will be resurrected from the depths of Katie's Dresser Hell. Oh, and did I mention this is my favorite sweater?

I've been reading Tara's tips on how to take better photographs and really trying to put them into action. I hope it's working!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the purple top paired with the blue skirt, and of course the cardi is great! Hope your trip is going well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look...I have wanted to track that cardigan down for a while now...it's adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete