Monday, March 21, 2011

OotD: Nearing the end (of winter!)

Good evening everyone! Another Monday has come and gone -- do you think there will be an Anthro sale tomorrow? I stopped by my local Anthro this evening to make a return and didn't see too much going on, which is good because my budget is unfortunately empty for now. But you never know! Anyway, I wanted to post my OotD.

(This is actually my OoLastWeek. I have a couple backlogged outfits to post, which is a good thing because tomorrow I'll be home studying for a big test, and I suspect my OotD will consist of my old college Psych Club shirt and shorts. The "glamorous" life of a grad student.)

I should have brought this shirt to Disney to wear at the Yacht Club, but my trip there inspired me to pull it out again. I took advantage of the cooler weather to wear my Field Skirt and tights again for what might be the last time for awhile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Field Skirt, Sea's Epitome Tee, Zodiac Heirloom Necklace, Pindot Tights (Anthropologie)
Softwalk shoes

Have a great night, and I hope there's a sale tomorrow for all of those who are waiting for markdowns!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute combination..and the tights pull it all together perfectly! GReat look! =) I'm hoping for a PA on my Monthly Meet-Up Pullover so I'm crossing my fingers for a sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was enchanting and adorable. I like it. I am looking forward on your next blog. Thank you.


    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete