Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kiss me, I'm... really Irish (OotD)

Hi everyone! I have a belated St. Patrick's Day outfit to share with you! I'm Irish, so of course I had to dress up for this day, and I couldn't think of a better dress to wear than the Caranday Dress. It seems that great minds think alike, because Anjali also wore her dress last week -- and styled it adorably, might I add. Here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Caranday Dress, flower clip (Anthropologie)
JCrew cardi
Necklace from my work hospital
Softwalk shoes

This was my first "real" day going without tights because it was actually warm enough! I felt weirdly exposed after wearing tights almost every day for so long, but I think I could get used to it. Now to do something about my blindingly pale legs...

I have a couple more backlogged outfits to post, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress...love it with the purple cardigan! Enjoy the sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you styled the dress. I'm excited because Spring is right around the corner and that means no more tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks great with purple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yay for being Caranday twins on St. Patrick's Day! :) Love the orchid purple you paired the dress with =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! Love that dress and I'm sorry I missed out on it.

    Just saw your guest post on JG's blog...I didn't realize you were in Charleston! Now an even better reason to read your blog :) I am from SC originally, too (though not Charleston) and my bro and cousin live there now. It's one of my favorite cities!

    ReplyDelete