Sunday, September 25, 2011

Unseasonable

Just when you think the cool(er) weather is here to stay, summer comes back full force. Welcome to life in the south. I had a cardigan with this outfit, but I decided it was way too hot and ditched it. After I thought it over, though, I was grateful for another chance to trot out one of my Anthro chemises as a dress. Who am I kidding: all Anthro chemises should be dresses. I at least tried to fall-it-up with my new favorite (I'm sure you haven't noticed they're my new favorites) shoes!

Anyway, here's what I wore last week while hitting up Barnes and Noble to re-read some highly educational and literate books from my history as an English scholar. Such as Sideways Stories from Wayside School. Can you feel the superior intellect oozing off me? I bet you can.





Anthro Guava Flower Chemise and hair clip
DSW shoes

4 comments:

  1. i know the feeling re: unseasonable - it's supposedly going to be 104 degrees here today! yikes. anyhow, you look adorbs in the chemise - you'd never know it's not a "legit" dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love it! That dress is beautiful! Do you have to wear a slip under it or is it just that thick? I also have quite a few anthro chemise I wear as dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain, girl. IT's been in the 100's and 90's far too long out here in the CA! YOu look so cute in that dress...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous look! Very ballerina-like :)
    As for the Too Much Fun dress, I bought it in my usual XS, and my only complaint is that the shoulders are a tad wide for my petite frame, so there's a bit of extra fabric there. Since I usually pair my dresses with cardis, though, you can't really tell.

    ReplyDelete