Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A fall dress... in the summer

Dear Cascading Foliage Dress,

Why don't I wear you more? You are beautiful and flowy and colorful and everything that I love about a dress. What weirdness gets into my head that makes me think you don't work as a summer dress? Maybe it's your name or your fall color scheme. For whatever reason, you just didn't "work" without tights and boots in my head. I don't know why, but I'm going to try to get out of this rut and wear you more, because you really are great. Now if I just didn't have so much trouble styling you...

PS: You're a little big, but I forgive you. :)

Love,

Katie





Cascading Foliage Dress (Anthropologie)
Twinkle Headband (Anthropologie)
b.o.c. Cates (Belk)

5 comments:

  1. Why DON'T you wear this dress more? You seriously look like a bazillion bucks in it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely works! It makes a great summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see why you'd wear tights and boot with this, I would totally rock it that way, too! But it looks gorgeous the way it is in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one too! Great color scheme that shouldn't only be allowed out in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. katie! this dress is amazing. you look stunning. thanks for a great post. Would love if you'd check out my brand new outfit post and newest accessory find. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest fashion gossip from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete