Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Derivative

I've been having a serious case of Outfit Fail lately.

I blame the miserable heat. I feel like I've exhausted all the ways I can think of to come up with interesting outfits that won't make me melt, and thus I've fallen into wearing very similar derivatives that I don't think you'd be interested in seeing on the blog. I miss my cardigans. I miss my boots. I really miss my tights. I love tights so much that I've been browsing wool tights online even when it's 95 degrees in the shade.

It seems like our weather has finally reached a turning point and is headed for cooler places soon, so hopefully I'll be back to a bit more creativity around here. Until then, you get another slightly-less-boring-than-my-other-outfits example from last week. I love this skirt, did I mention that?




ModCloth Crepes on the Cape Skirt
Old, old Old Navy shirt
b.o.c. cates shoes

1 comment:

  1. Your skirt is so cute! I'm always hesitant to buy modcloth clothes because for some reason I'm convinced they will all be too short on me, but that looks so adorable on you that I'm tempted to hop over to the modcloth site and start shopping right now!

    ReplyDelete