Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creativity, or lack thereof

Good evening! I have an outfit for you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't normally wear this shirt, as it's too big for me, and I definitely don't wear shirts tied like this very often, so this was an out-of-my-comfort-zone outfit for me again. But when I noticed how great it looked with my crazy U.O. pear skirt, I had to try it. I was pretty happy with the result! I've been loving the look of casual skirts and dresses lately.

In other news, this heat-index-of-110-plus is killing my fashion creativity, and that is sad. Hopefully when things cool off even a tiny bit, I'll have something else to share with you besides the same old "just enough cotton clothing to be work appropriate" outfits. And I'm the one who likes hot weather, but this is too much!

Hope everyone is keeping cool(er than me?)!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a super cute outfit and perfect for a hot day! I just bought my sister that skirt. I'm glad to see it on someone, because I wasn't sure if it would work for her or not - now I know it will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kristin, I love the skirt! I think your sister will, too. My only concern is I wish it were a few inches longer, so if you're a lot taller than me, it might be too short for you. Otherwise it's a great skirt to throw on in hot weather, and I see it looking great with brown tights in the winter!

    ReplyDelete