Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shades of Blue (OOTD)

And my outfit backlog continues! Say hello once again to my out of date Christmas lights. I fear that you'll be seeing them a few more times in 2012.

I was pleased to find that this cardigan from my most recent JCrew warehouse excursion almost exactly matches my elephant socks that I got from Anthro a couple years ago. I got the idea to wear the socks with the Manisa Dress from a review on Anthro's site, and it's been a go-to outfit for me ever since. Also, holy mackerel, my hair was behaving in these pictures. I need to remember what I did to make it so, but alas I cannot. This is what I get for waiting so long to post photos.




Anthropologie Manisa Dress, Trunks and Tails Socks
DSW shoes
JCrew warehouse cardigan (I think it's a Jackie?)

No comments:

Post a Comment