Thursday, February 9, 2012

Old items, new outfits

Every once in awhile, you come across a chance to own an older item you thought you'd missed out on. This happened to me last month when a super nice poster on the Effortless Anthropologie trade market was kind enough to sell me her J Crew Bow Skirt. I had seen this on some of my favorite bloggers and loved it, but I never thought I'd have the opportunity to own one. Thank you so much, Bonnie, for selling me this skirt! I love it (and my boyfriend gave it the stamp of approval, too).

Here's how I wore it on its first outing:


J Crew Bow Skirt (Thanks, Bonnie!)
Anthropologie Creative Outlet Tank
Cardigan: Target
Tights: gift from Mom
Shoes: Poetic License

(Sorry for the awful lighting of this photo. I took it during the harsh light of day and had to edit the heck out of it for you to even be able to see the colors of the clothes!)

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable in this outfit! That skirt was meant to be...perfection! And I love the fun poka dot heels too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the color! And it'll be perfect once it starts to get warmer. I've been searching for a teal pencil skirt for a while now and seeing yours makes me want to turn up the heat in terms of my search.

    ReplyDelete